Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideNyeste billederSøgTilmeldLog ind
Admin
Seneste emner
» Everything that can be lost may also be found
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Feb 06, 2022 11:10 am af Sophie

» fdfhstydukijughfdsaswefrtghy
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeTirs Okt 12, 2021 10:08 am af Sophie

» incase you want Abi back
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeOns Sep 15, 2021 11:54 am af Sophie

» In case I want Alicia back
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeTirs Sep 07, 2021 4:26 am af Sophie

» in case i want jez back
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeFre Sep 03, 2021 3:43 pm af Sophie

» No. 1 Kan iblis
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeLør Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am af Sophie

» oversigt over historien
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeFre Jun 15, 2018 8:26 am af Sophie

» No. 2 Katharina
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeFre Jun 15, 2018 6:35 am af Sophie

» No. 2 Matt
incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeFre Jun 15, 2018 6:16 am af Sophie

Mest aktive brugere
Sophie
incase you want Abi back Emptyincase you want Abi back 9688_210incase you want Abi back Empty 
Katlin
incase you want Abi back Emptyincase you want Abi back 9688_210incase you want Abi back Empty 
Stella
Katharina
Statistik
Der er i alt 22 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Siana

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 113 indlæg i 48 emner
Fireworks
Lignende emner

incase you want Abi back

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

Antal indlæg : 103

incase you want Abi back Empty
IndlægEmne: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_peut3wvN0j1qgojgxo5_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_peut3wvN0j1qgojgxo4_540
The Study In Abigal Kynthia Mikaelson

['Perhaps she was glass. But glass is only brittle until it breaks. Then it’s sharp.']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph581ynwKX1u27g00o1_400
Information

Birth name Abigal Kynthia Mikaelson
Names she has been called Abigal. Lady Abigal. Your majesty. Abi. Miss Mikaelson. Lady Mikaelson. Miss Abigal. Sunflower. Princess. Spoiled brat. Spoiled little princess. Prinsessa.
Meaning of names
Abigal "The father's joy"
Kynthia "goddess of the moon and hunting"
Mikaelson "-"
Birth species Banshee
Current species Banshee
Age of appearance 24
Existence 1115
Birthday January 31 904
Religion Greek mythology.
Spoken languages English (Mothertongue), Greek (Fluent), French (Fluent), Italian (Fluent),
Origin Gaia, England, United Kingdom
Occupation Princess of Gaia (currently), Pirate (formerly), fashion designer (currently), Model (currently)
Diagnoses
Likely Diagnoses
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (score 61)
Symptoms Detected
- Manic Episodes (score 59)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (score 52)
- Panic Disorder (score 30)
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph581ynwKX1u27g00o2_400

'“Abigal, you don’t do dishes until they mold. You eat french fries in bed — cold. You don’t gas up the car until it starts beeping. You won’t admit that we’re supposed to live the rest of our lives together. You send food back if the waiter breathes on it funny. And you know what? There’s probably milk in that fridge that’s older than me,” [name] rants.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
https://stasveas.danskforum.net
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:57 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pegnc32KYF1tks11lo1_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pegnc32KYF1tks11lo3_540
Quotes & Conversations

['Serial killer: I can see you
Abigal: Do I look good?']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_p62w2sTqLE1r8177lo7_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_p62w2sTqLE1r8177lo3_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_p62w2sTqLE1r8177lo6_r2_250

Conversations

['Most people like what I am.. not who I am.']

Abigal:

Abigal: Why is it this bloody week has been more dramatic than our last seven years in Italy.

Abigal: I wish you could just hold me in your arms all day long
Kyle: There’s nothing I’d rather do.

Kyle: I was so afraid of losing you. And I’m not very good at losing people, so I’m happy that I didnt have to
Abigal: You should know by now I'm to stubborn for that,"

Abigal: I know I shouldn't keep it from you. I know that.. I just didn't want to ruin your night. (To Alexander)

Abigal: I would have loved to give you a warning, but I just really didn't care.

Abigal: You want some personal explanations of what happened in that barn, I'll bloody tell you. I killed three of them, gun shots.. Felicity killed the others.. is that enough information for you? Or would you like to know that its my blood in the barn.. it's me who went through hell in there..I don't care about your fucking orders,

Abigal: Talk some more.. I've missed that lovely Swedish accent of yours,

Abigal: People do seem to think of me as someone who needs a sidekick.. but I don't. You have made me suffer so much, my entire life. Kept ripping me apart, i'm surprised I'm even still able to breathe. That is what amuses you right, knowing how I've suffered by your hands? How most of my life have been a living hell?

[img(245px,184px)][/img][img(245px,184px)][/img][img(245px,184px)][/img]

Things said about/to her
Kyle: I don't get why you have a beauty enhancing ability, you're already so enchantingly beautiful.

Felicity: Well, miss spoiled only seem to care about being here when it pleases her. There is no scene to cause, but miss perfect will for sure handle it.

Felicity: You said she wasn't tough enough, by looking at it, it looks like she took down three of them - she has quite some secret talents time to time.

Felicity: She is tougher than she looks, but she also pretends a lot

Kyle: She doesn't deserve this.

Kyle: This made me realize one thing tonight. No one has ever been able to bring me back like that, no one." - "It's because my heart belongs to you, it beats for you and only you now. Abigal, I love you.

Micah: This happens too often. Everyone jumps at the chance to save you. That can't be a coincidence. People normally don't jump into death to save people. Such love is too rare for people to have as much as you have had it. I doubt people even really love you.

Kyle: You're pretty good at keeping your cool in heated situations

Kyle: Did you see your kids? Did you hope that seeing them would bring them back, or feel less shitty about them being gone? They may get their peace, but us living dont.

Kyle:

Kyle: I dont know how you do it

Christian I like you, you have courage and you speak of death as if you're haunted by it, and not just because of what you are

Christian You somehow remind me of her(Caroline)" - "She always told her own mind, and yet she had a kind spirit. I wish I could have been better"
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:57 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_peakbcvHU21w3wci0o1_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_peakbcvHU21w3wci0o3_540
Trivia
"Abigal, you always try to be the best, the brightest.."
"I don't have to try. I just am."

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph7kcbCNEM1u27g00o1_400
Facts

- Abigal is the sweetest of the sweet but also the meanest of the mean.
- Abigal is highly addicted to wine and can find a reason to drink it in any situation
- She was hunted by Lucifer since she was very young.
- Abigal is known as a big flirt and has had many lovers in her life time.
- Not many know this but she once lived as a pirate.
- She works as a fashion designer in the 'normal' world and is quite popular.
- Abigal is a party girl and you will find her at the best places in town.
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph7kcbCNEM1u27g00o2_400

['I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore, Captain.']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_obwhwuTT0P1rifr4k_500
Other information
Zodiac
-Sun: Aquarius, unique, philosophical, and thoughtful.
-Moon: Aquarius, sociable, intelligent, and lucid
-Rising sun, Libra bright, inspired, and much of the time, she lives in her mind

Personality type
Temperament Sanguine; sociable and charismatic
Totem Animal The Butterfly; Moving through different life cycles
What animal are in you? Wild Dog; Reliable, Charitable, Popular & Loyal
Moral kompas Neutral Good
Numerology 7; always looking for the answers
Celtic Tree Rowan – Thinker; keen-minded visionary, with high ideals
Self Archetype The Joker; Light hearted, sociable and fun to be around.
Persona Archetype Hero;
Strong and perseverant with boundless ambition.
Hogwarts House Gryffindor; courage and friendliness
Enneagram
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_p9dc2houtS1soe5rc_250
Webs most searched question

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6nh5nWPA1u5d2a8o8_400 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6nh5nWPA1u5d2a8o9_400

Where does she live? at the moment she is living in a mansion in Italy
What car does she drive?
Abigal Mikaelson dating she divorved Kyle Grimm. She is currently not seeing anyone.
What country is Abigal Mikaelson from? England
Is Abigal Mikaelson on social media? Yes, you can find her Instagram here: Link
Does Abigal Mikaelson sing? Yes.
Is Abigal Mikaelson related to Alexander Mikaelson Indeed. Alexander is her father.
Is Abigal and Alexander Mikaelson dating? No. Alexander is Abigal's father.
Favorite vegetable ... carrots
Abigal Mikaelson loves wine

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_o2krx0Jnwn1usapnno1_500incase you want Abi back Tumblr_o2krx0Jnwn1usapnno2_500
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pcaqz6xcVR1s7vjhgo1_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pcaqz6xcVR1s7vjhgo2_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pcaqz6xcVR1s7vjhgo3_r1_250
Personality
['The fairy tale gets a little darker after midnight. It’s not about fighting villains anymore.
It’s about the hero trying not to destroy themselves.']

Big five personal traits

"-

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pelt7kQyWE1w3wci0o5_540
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pelt7kQyWE1w3wci0o6_540
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_nq07y3z2id1uolglao1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pelt7kQyWE1w3wci0o4_540
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pelt7kQyWE1w3wci0o10_540

['I pretend a lot. And that drowns me.']

Short description
"People would often see the girl as naive and unsure of the world. But she once made a promise to a man she loved, that she would look at each day and say: It's a beautiful day to be alive." and to honor his memory she makes a choice each day to be the happiest she can be."

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmh3cxW9Fn1y0nu4mo4_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmh3cxW9Fn1y0nu4mo6_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmh3cxW9Fn1y0nu4mo8_540

['You like pain? Try wearing a corset.']

Good character traits Amiable, Brilliant, Calm, Compassionate, Gentle, Good-natured, Grateful, Happy, Hardworking, Intelligent, Peaceful, Playful, Polite.

Bad character traits Bossy, Critical, Devious, Envious, Greedy, Possessive, Snobbish,

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pm03uockFE1v298omo5_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pm03uockFE1v298omo8_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pm03uockFE1v298omo1_400

- Abigal is quite the personality. Most people see her as a this bright light. She is most of the time smiling and trying to be the best version of herself. Though she is also quite spoiled and knows what she wants. She is the only surviving child of Zabrina and Alexander, which made her father spoil her quite much. Especially after her mum left them. Abigal is overprotective by nature, she would do anything in her power to make sure people don't suffer. She wants people to live their best lives, and tries with all her power to make sure it happens.
She loves being the center of attention and at times she needs to get a fix and would feel depressed if she doesn't feel like people see her enough. This feeling comes from her ability or is stronger because of it. Abigal is the person who bottles up her emotions and let them out like a bomb. She is quite good at pretending. And she has quite the temper through it doesn't show very often.

- -

Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:58 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pkwxiiUK111qlrawao6_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmhl5yoWKW1tks11lo6_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pkwxiiUK111qlrawao4_400

Physical appearance

['Abigal is a traditional English beauty; chocolate hair, fair skin with rosy cheeks and lips. She has a slender figure and is always glamorous and stylish. There is eternally a bright smile on her face and a sparkle in her honey-brown eyes. Abigal attracts the attention of many men with her charm and beauty']

incase you want Abi back Lily-James-nude-461467
Height 173 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight 55 kg
Breast size 32B
Body type Slim. Fit.
Eye color Dark brown
Hair color Light Brown
Race/Ethnicity White
Scars
Abigal has serval scars on her back from lashes, knive wounds & and one from a fall down the stairs.
- She also had a scar close to her heart.
-She has a scar from a bullet wound above her left hip.

Distinctive Features
- Slim figure
- Small waist size
- Big doe eyes

Faceclaim Lily James
incase you want Abi back 44c9ef34310079.56cc33fd9da04

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmqt16Sh701w3wci0o6_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmqt16Sh701w3wci0o1_540

Description

Short description
"She was undoubtedly beautiful. Her hair was golden like honey, flowing in loose waves downwards do that the ends tickled her shoulders. Her eyes were the colour of the deepest amber. She was relatively small in size and had good muscle on her arms. People laughed and said that was from all the time she spent hugging trees and cradling flower bouquets as if they were her babies."

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo2_250 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo3_250 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo5_250
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo6_250 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo8_250 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd3odav6Rb1qzwoilo7_250
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:58 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfqormEJ3v1qzwoilo4_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_peeakauXEm1qgpaguo4_400 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pegd2hmjUv1rbud4zo1_500
Powers

['I am the anchor to the Other Side, I can see everything.']

Vocifery

The ability to always be right

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmqt16Sh701w3wci0o2_500
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmqt16Sh701w3wci0o3_500
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmqt16Sh701w3wci0o5_500
['I heard a rumor that..']
Also called Vocal Law
When it first appeared
Description Everything Abigal says will automatically be true. She can do absolutely anything she desires just by saying "I heard that.." and it will miraculously happen.

Limits
- She can't bring people back to life.
- She will have to say; I heard that - before it works
- Its easy to lose your way and get everything you want, so if she isn't careful she can get very greedy.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pl6jbsDbRq1tks11lo1_400 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pl6jbsDbRq1tks11lo2_400

Seductive Magnetism

The ability to possess supernatural attractive power

Short description
"Miss Abigal always had amazing success with the gentlemen as well as the ladies, to the point a centuries old elite sorceress, ice-cold political mastermind... and notorious gay men."

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pge9zvsFpL1uud4reo4_400
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pge9zvsFpL1uud4reo1_400
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pge9zvsFpL1uud4reo7_400

'Did you ever love me?' she said finally.
He hesitated before looking away. And in his hesitation, she found her answer.

When it firsted appeared when she turned 14 years old.

Description Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.
Applications
Enhanced/Supernatural Beauty - (be supernaturally beautiful)
Enhanced/Supernatural Charisma - (possess incredibly powerful charisma)
Love Inducement - (induce the emotion of love into others)
Pleasure Inducement - (induce pleasure.)
Seduction Intuition - (possess innate seductive skills and charming allure.)
Sexual Instinct - (have abilities and instincts towards sex)

Weakness
- Constantly active, though regulated by the user's desires.
- Some people may be immune, naturally or via countermeasures.
- The sensations may grow addictive, causing out-of-character behaviors.

incase you want Abi back 1617b18a21770e698cf05e61fbccf3dbe7217d47incase you want Abi back 530b045a76395954f7077bd36a2145b8ee9f464bincase you want Abi back A4370cb222453d6c01b559f8ad3a993b3c3dd2d8

Death Anchor

The ability to be the anchor between life and death

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_pfu9yrjECM1rk450s_1280 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_pfu9xxoLRE1rk450s_1280

"Do you believe in ghosts miss Sinclair? Because hardly do anymore," Abigal confessed as she held her breath looking the witch in the eye "I've been watching the dead for so long now. They just look like simple people to me. It gets hard to tell them apart with time - it's the cold touch that says everything."

Also called
When it first appeared when she was 4
Description Abigal is able to see and talk to the dead. Combined with her banshee powers she is quite the death detector. It's known that by focusing on her ability she can break the wall between dead and living for one spirit for a limited time. When this is activated she can't do anything herself other than holding the spirit there, and perhaps have a conversation. Mostly she uses it to talk with her dead siblings. This ability has her linked to the other side, which makes her a anchor. Her life force is split between worlds, which makes her semi immortal. Every supernatural who dies will have to go through her.
Associations
- Mediumship: Being the Anchor allowed the bearer to perceive ghosts who are normally invisible, regardless of whether they had known the deceased when they were alive or not.
Co-Existence: The Anchor co-existed on both sides of the veil, giving the being a physical foothold in both the living world and the Other Side, and allowing her to interact(see, talk, hear and make physical contact with them) with the inhabitants of both planes.

Limits
- It will drive her insane hearing all the dead people
- The dead often won't leave her alone and its hard to block them out.
- When a dead person touches her they will pass through her and go to hell or heaven, then she will feel all the pain they went through when they died.

Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:59 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfj0iuCLmK1vgdsjoo1_500 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfj0iuCLmK1vgdsjoo2_500
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfj0iuCLmK1vgdsjoo9_r1_500 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfj0iuCLmK1vgdsjoo4_500

Strengths
["I shall never relinquish my sword for a ring.”
“For the right man you would.”
“The right man wouldn’t ask me to.']

Short description
"You don't outrun pain.. you overcome it." - Abigal

| - |

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_nm7jzyqiRt1r8ojbwincase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_nm7jzzd8iW1r8ojbwincase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_nm7k0a7RK31r8ojbw
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 2:59 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd50tuklX41qgojgxo6_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pd50tuklX41qgojgxo1_540

Weaknesses
['You don't get how hard it is, to do one thing and have hundreds of people throw their thoughts right back at you.
Some people are quite hateful and their words sharp as knifes.']

Short description
"And Abigal gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind - Alison

| - |

incase you want Abi back F7c02ce41a41fc34c0de951e9c44d15dcb1c0ca1incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pgcxr23TsQ1r8177lo9_r1_400[img(245px,150px)][/img]
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_o0tcl9yBcw1snxgfy_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_owyo1709Di1u3u0uv_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_ok77rowHpJ1udvpj7_500

Family

['His last words were, stay here and wait for dad to find you. I didn't notice the danger we were in till I heard my sister scream and it felt like hours till I heard my parents yell in pain.']

Father Alexander Mason Mikaelson - Pureblood vampire
Mother Zabrina Malia Swan - Banshee
Older Brother Jordan Mikaelson † - Pureblood vampire
Older Sister Gabriella Mikaelson † - Pureblood vampire
Younger half Sister Felicity Mikaelson - Pureblood vampire
Younger half brother Jonathan Mikaelson - Pureblood vampire
Daughter Stillborn † - father: Lucifer
Daughter Mary Alexandria Murray - Werewolf - father: Kyle (can't remember her)
Daughter Summer Mikaelson Wesley † - Pureblood vampire - father: Micah
Son Richard Mikaelson Wesley † - Pureblood vampire - father: Micah
Daughter Malia Mikaelson Wesley † - Banshee - father: Micah
Son Joseph Mikaelson Wesley † - Pureblood vampire - father: Micah
Son Simon Stein Mikaelson † - Human - Father: Robert Stein.
Daughter Vanya Grimm Mikaelson -

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_nsut304HiL1rl6zbso6_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6o4dwlnZ1u5d2a8o5_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_nx5fduHWfq1qg8dzlo6_r1_250

Fathers side
Grandfather Sebastian Mikaelson
Grandmother Caroline Thunder
Aunt Mikayla Victoria Thunder
Aunt Lili Blake Thunder
Cousin Kian Blake Thunder (connection: Lili)
Uncle Joshua Blake Thunder
Aunt Hope Mikaelson Uncle Ambrose Stephen Mikaelson

Mothers side
Grandfather Noah Takumara
Grandmother Malia Swan
Aunt Cecilia Swan
Aunt Joy Swan

---------------------------

Alexander Mikaelson

['I heard a rumor that you'll never leave me.']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_ok76ts1ShA1udvpj7_500incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6m6uaRAR1u5d2a8o3_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_ok771inT3f1udvpj7_500
Relationship Father
Status on relationship
Timeline
What would she do if she saw him/her again

Zabrina Swan

['I heard a rumor that you would give me an explanation']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_onk2z7m8bc1uogu26_250 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6nh5nWPA1u5d2a8o2_400 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_onk5teVDNq1uogu26_250

Relationship Mother
Status on relationship
Timeline

Felicity Calliope Mikaelson

['I heard a rumor that ..']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_plxgfo3JRB1w5hn2zo4_r1_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6jt2u8Ve1u0x4huo4_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmnaidZMIv1w5hn2zo4_r1_540
Relationship Half sister.
Status on relationship
Timeline

Jonathan Mikaelson

[-]

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_p1uw7gRWDX1ucuavm_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ph6jt2u8Ve1u0x4huo8_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_mixs8quRV31qc376no3_250
Relationship
Status on relationship
Timeline

[/justify][/size]
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pdsn9aDobJ1sdsmqjo2_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pdsn9aDobJ1sdsmqjo8_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pdsn9aDobJ1sdsmqjo4_400

Love

['I was going to kiss him, and I was going to regret it.
But at that moment, I couldn’t bring myself to care.']

incase you want Abi back Tenor
Sexuality She is bisexual
Status She currently single
In love? She is not in love.
View on love Abigal has quite different views on love. She believes we need love as much as we need oxygen. Abigal started out not understanding love, as she influenced her first love to love her back. After she learned that lesson she made the same choice later on again, and doesn't seem to learn from her past mistakes. Abigal is rather scared of losing if she doesn't take a bit controle.
Turn on Abigal seeks attention and people who gives her that, are more likely to be noticed. Abigal has a tender heart for some lucky ones to see, and it shows she is just a soft heart that needs a little extra love.
Turn off Abigal isn't the type to not tell you if she isn't into you.
First kiss Micah
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pghdgveqy61qzs7uio3_r1_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pghdgveqy61qzs7uio2_r1_540
Romatic relationships

Niklaus "Klaus" de Florence First boyfriend. from 928 - 936. Status unknown
Dove Sinclair first real love - ex girlfriend. from 1200 - 1448. alive.
Bash former lover - 1517 - 1520
Meara former lover - 1517 - 1520
Kyle Gordon Grimm Former boyfriend - 1522 - 1523
Seelie Adara Fairchild ex girlfriend. From 1538 - 1590. (Open relationship ended 2019)
Lexa former lover - 1555 - 1600.
Joseph Matthewson former husband. 1603 - 1620 - Dead

Micah Harrison Wesley Ex husband - 1680 - 1800 - Alive

Killan Jones former husband - 1805-1908 - Alive
Neal Mikael Lorenz former boyfriend - 1920 - 1940 - alive
Martin Stein Former husband. 1944 - 1946. Dead.
-
-
-
-
Kyle Gordon Grimm Former Husband - 2019 to 2020

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pctr9ePZFp1qzs7uio5_r1_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pctr9ePZFp1qzs7uio4_r1_540
“Abigal Mikaelson, to put it simply, is a ray of sunshine. She brings joy and smiles to all those she knew, know and even to those she didn’t.”

Niklaus "Klaus" de Florence

['I heard a rumor that you loved me']

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_mn9uxpTb2J1s5m0cro1_500incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ocugn9R4Fe1uq1f9ao3_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pbh3z3t2F71tzl3tno1_540
Relationship First love. Exboyfriend
Status on relationship They don't speak to each other anymore.
Timeline
What would she do if she saw him again say sorry just one more time.

Kyle Gordon Grimm

[' I heard a rumor..]

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_odve3dxr5H1tae3h3_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pnc8raR2tu1tym89wo1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_odve37QvwV1tae3h3_250
Relationship he was a part of her security detail, they fell in love. They parted.
Status on relationship Dicovered. Not talking.
Timeline they first met in 2012, when Kyle selflessly saved her from being attacked in the streets in Italy.

Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 3:00 pm

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_nw7w52tn571qjcp2eo3_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_om0lc2vWy71t80jpm_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_nw7w52tn571qjcp2eo2_250

Relations

['Abi, you have to promise me one thing. Every morning say; I'ts a beautiful day to be alive.
Please say that for me.']

Tidus

['I heard a rumor that we would end up drinking way to much together.']

[img(245px,150px)]/img][img(245px,150px)][/img][img(245px,150px)][/img]
Relationship Close friend.
Status on relationship They are still good friends.
Timeline They met when Abi wanted to know what Tidus was doing with her father, they ended up becoming good friends after.

Michael

[' I heard a rumor..]

[img(245px,150px)][/img][img(245px,150px)][/img][img(245px,150px)][/img]
Relationship Close friend
Status on relationship
Timeline A long time ago Abigal helped Michael fighting demons on the other side of the world.

Alison De'claire Blossom

[' I heard a rumor..]

[img(245px,150px)][/img][img(245px,150px)][/img][img(245px,150px)][/img]
Relationship Best friend
Status on relationship They have become quite good friends
Timeline t

Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 3:00 pm

The Past
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmhp92YaTW1y2f9p4o1_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmhp92YaTW1y2f9p4o2_540
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmhp92YaTW1y2f9p4o3_540 incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pmhp92YaTW1y2f9p4o4_r1_540

Abigal is born the third child of Alexander and Zabrina Mikaelson.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pm9hhjjesq1wezi6zo6_r1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pj2w2rZf4Q1uw43cfo2_250
Jordan wakes her up one night, and tells her that she needs to go hide. He hides her, and she tries to stay quite. She hears people are looking for her, but no one seems to be able to find her. Later she hears her parents and start crying. Her father finds her and holds her close.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_pa065z2B7b1ricaxd_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_pfu9qoOpxV1rk450s_1280
Her mother leaves, due her mental state seems to be very damged. She promises Abigal she will see her very soon again.

1000-1200
[img(245px,160px)][/img][img(245px,160px)][/img]
Run from the devil. Run.

1200 - 1448
Dove Sinclair

1457 - 1520
incase you want Abi back Tumblr_orqy1exTv01u5j98uo5_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_orqy1exTv01u5j98uo2_250
England is at war over the English throne, and whilst Abigal is in London, some pirates kidnaps her. The same pirats gets attacked only two nights later by Diego Alroenz. The ruthless captain kills every man on the ship and takes all the treasures - including Abigal. She later joins the captain and learns to fight for herself.
In the end she has to return home, but since she made an oath to the captain, she has to use her ability to escape.

Gets married to Eric Bonnet.

incase you want Abi back C00ab7f7257c0f53e3740ba0990e16003710687ar1-245-200_00incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pk1qomuJrw1vscj99o2_400
War begins and the Bonnets dies. Abigal meets Kyle for the first time.
Due this event someone removes their memories by the end of the year.

Abigal gives birth to Mary, but gets her memories wiped and has no idea what has happened the past year. And wakes up in Paris.

She meets Kisa for the first time.

They sail to an unknown island, where they can just be themselves, due there powers grows to powerful when they are among each other.

Abigal and Seelie lures sailors to the island for the benefit of Seelie, so she can feast on their souls.

They have to go back home. Also Abigal misses her father. They form an open relationship.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_opou4qDLx61r1u4jbo1_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_opou4qDLx61r1u4jbo2_250

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pg66ajWjBI1vscj99o6_r1_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pg66ajWjBI1vscj99o5_r1_400

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_odak3xk5fZ1r4mekxo8_r2_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_odak3xk5fZ1r4mekxo6_r2_250

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_nn21igKKGG1sccn28_500incase you want Abi back Tumblr_inline_nn23toYr5M1sccn28_500
Getting together with Neal

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pej0tcsFR31r47flwo9_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pej0tcsFR31r47flwo4_250
Breaking up with Neal

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pl86jjKsqi1redmdeo3_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pl86jjKsqi1redmdeo7_400
Can an officer have a loyalty to anything greater than his country?
-First he must answer the question: What is my country? And does it even still exist?

Under anden verdens krig var Abigal rejst til Tyskland for at hjælpe de sårede så godt hun kunne, og håbede på at kunne hjælpe med at stoppe krigen. Dog endte hun med at forelske sig i en derhenne og sammen stod de til at skulle være forældre, dog som Felicity kom til dem, men Felicity var vred og kom ved et uheld til at sende en bølge af uheld afsted, hvilket gjorde Abigal blev skudt og skaden var slem nok til at barnet ikke overlevede. Siden den dag var Abigal og Felicity ikke været på talefod.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pgzvvy1Lkj1u5d2a8o7_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pgzvceBgVY1u5d2a8o1_400
Abigal meets Stellan in Sweden, and they start travelling around the world.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_o4yfqwly6s1rbcjv9o1_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pfamvga4V91qelgc4o5_400
Abigal settles down in Italy. She meets Jayden and they become good friends.

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ouny12vRpF1s5m21go2_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pe7iosxcik1rbud4zo2_r1_500

incase you want Abi back AlertSlimFrillneckedlizard-smallincase you want Abi back Tumblr_osdq0dz3YM1r8dhqdo9_r1_250
You broke my heart, so I found the best medicine to be alcohole and attention

[img(245px,160px)][/img]incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pnab6evgAl1qeo27wo4_400
Time to visit Gaia for her fathers birthday.. and yeah.
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeSøn Aug 22, 2021 6:23 pm

The story

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_oplf690GPD1r5zcyco6_250incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pgewv8IS7d1qd2q93o2_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_olvzc3rz9p1uutcduo7_250incase you want Abi back Original
~Past~

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_oxrpf7IRSr1w7d305o2_400incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pc2nb5jcdq1wpxh24o1_540incase you want Abi back Tumblr_ozb0q000Ac1qc17ifo2_400

Timeline

”So many men have tried to kill me. I don't remember all their names.
I have been captured and tortured. I have been sold like a broodmare.
I have been chained and betrayed. Raped and defiled.
Do you know what kept me standing?
Faith. Not in any gods. Not myths and legends. But in myself.“

1079 - Rebekah Sinclair og Bellamy Blake blev forældre til Clarissa og Amery.
1084 - Clarissa mistede sin mor da hun blev slået ihjel lige udenforan deres hjem af nogle magi jægere.
1085 - Fandt familien endelig lidt ro, i en anden by, hvor de ikke behøvede at frygte nogle kom efter dem.
1088 - Clarissa tog på sin første rejse som 14 årig dybere ind i spanien.
1089 - Stående på det forkerte tidspunkt i en mordsag, blev hun sat som morderen og smidt i fangekælderen hos kongen i Spanien. Et par måneder senere møder hun kongens højre hånd Valek, som tilbyder hende at blive kongens madsmager eller døden. Clarissa valgte jobbet fremfor døden.
1090 - Clarissa udviser ekspertise og gode evner indenfor sit arbejde. På trods af den fare hun lever i, begynder hun at stå mere ved sig selv.
1091 - Valek redder hendes liv da nogle af kongens vagter forsøger at komme af med hende, hvilket resultere i, at hun efterfølgende åbner sig en smule mere op til ham.
1092 - Clarissa og Valek indleder et forhold.
1093 - En krig bryder ud, og Valek skal med i kamp. Clarissa skal blive tilbage sammen med resten af de arbejdende. Hun bruger tiden på at lære at skrive, og efterfølgende skriver hun alt ned som Valek har lært hende.
1094 - I slutningen af året kommer tropperne tilbage, men Valek er hårdt såret. Clarissa tilbringer de første mange uger sammen med ham, til han kommer lidt til bevistheden. Her finder hun ud af at han er forgiftet. Desperat forsøger hun at kurere ham, men da hun endelig får fundet kuren er det forsent. Hun kommer op til en død Valek. Efterfølgende tager hun sine ting og flygter fra kongen.
1095 - Forgiftet og efterlyst i Spanien, er Clarissa under dække. Hun ved hun ikke kan klare sig længe alene, men tør ikke tage kontakt til nogle. Her møder hun Jonathan, som hjælper hende med at finde hvad hun har brug for til en modgift.
1096 - Jonathan og Clarissa begynder efterhånden at klinge godt sammen, og han hjælper hende på trods af, at han ved det kan koste ham hovedet. I slutningen af året, hvor de tror deres veje skal skilles, deler de et kys som får Jonathan til at rejse videre sammen med Clarissa i håb om at komme væk fra Spanien.
1097 - De finder en lille hytte ude i en skov, hvor de slår sig ned. Stadigvæk i Spanien. Her indleder de et forhold og er lykkelige sammen.
1099 - Jonathan frier til Clarissa og de beslutter sig for at vil have en familie sammen.
1100 - Clarissa opdager i starten af året at hun er gravid. De beslutter sig for at blive gift efter hun fortæller ham nyheden, for ikke at få et uægte barn. De risikere deres liv for at dele dette øjeblik med Clarissas søskende og far. Dog som de rejser i dække på vej derhen, er der en dusørjæger som udpeger dem. Jonathan foran Clarissa for at have hjulpet hende slippe fri, og de tager Clarissa tilbage til kongen af Spanien. Clarissa mister barnet i sin sorg, og bliver sat til at møde sin død få dage efter.
1101 - Clarissa får lov at overleve, men bliver solgt som slave for en af kongens yngste sønner.
1104 - Efter nogle år misbrugt, får hun endelig en mulighed for at undslippe og slipper fri til en form for farm ude på landet. Her tror hun at hun får husly, men hører rygter om at kongens søn efterlyser hende, og de lænker hende til en bygning og forråder hende.
1105 - I starten af året bliver hun fundet. Kongens søn beslutter sig for at lade hende være lænket til bygningen og bygger et tårn omkring hende. I den tro at hun ville dø der og det var hendes straf for at stikke af. Dog finder Amena og Amery hende efter noget tid, og får hende med hjem.
1107 - Her møder hun Julian for første gang.
1110 - Amena og Clarissa tog på en rejse sammen til Italien.
1130 - Hun møder Micheal for første gang
1145 - Micheal og Clarissa bliver gift
1180 - Clarissa opdager hun er gravid, Micheal bliver straffet.
1181 - Clarissa giver fødsel til deres barn.
1185 - Micheal går fra hende og deres barn.
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
1563 - Her mødte hun Neal for første gang, og de klingede med det samme.
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
1663 - Neals eks kæreste kaster en besværgelse på dem, som rammer deres hjerter - hvilket gør hvis de kommer tættere på hinanden end 5 meter, vil de begge dø.
1669 - Clarissa møder Gaia på en af sine rejser.
Year - Beskrivelse
1868 - Clarissa gets her own inn, she starts helping young girls and woman who had been abused by husbands or in generel raped. Clarissa gives her girls new identities and lives.
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
1968 - Clarissa møder Chase for første gang, og de indleder i slutningen af året et forhold med hinanden.
1971 - Hun opdager hun er gravid.
1972 - Clarissa blev mor til Rozelia
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
2013 - Lucifer offentliggøre igennem Chase at han har slået Roze ihjel. Clarissa indleder en kort mørk periode hvor hun møder Tate, som hjælper hende lidt igennem det.
2014 - Clarissa og hendes ven Josh, rejser til Australien sammen efter de indleder et forhold. Deres forhold går godt i de første fem måneder de er afsted- dog efterfølgende er de stadigvæk venner, og hun støtter ham.
2016 - Her møder hun Angel for første gang, og hun hjælper hende.
Year - Beskrivelse
Year - Beskrivelse
2017 - Clarissa og Angel tager 9 måneder til Hawaii

incase you want Abi back Tumblr_pb95w0kSoU1qfg6byo6_400
"Clarissa, you've driven me crazy. You've caused me considerable trouble
and I've contemplated ending your life twice since I've known you."

Valek's warm breath in my ear sent a shiver down my spine.

"But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”

That sounds more like a poison than a person,” was all I could say.
His confession had both shocked and thrilled me.

“Exactly,” Valek replied. “You have poisoned me.”
Sophie
Admin
Sophie

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitimeOns Sep 15, 2021 11:54 am

incase you want Abi back Bf66c798a71700e25dbe7134e33fef09bdd149a9
incase you want Abi back 0e95d4aec9c769a6babf13440e5aa37ee3186660
Active topics

- January 19th 2021: The party train starts here with Alison & Tidus
- June 15th 2021: Get in loser we are going shopping - with Atreyu
- June, late, 2021: Almost like déjà vu - with Killian

Ended / Inactive topics

- Year 1199: Let me die - Aurelia, Lucifer & Dove
- Year 1522: Meant to be - With Kyle
- Mid 1500s: Yo ho a priate's life for me - with Tidus
- March 13 2017: An emergency is not; I got bored Fortidsemne - With Kyle
- April 30th 2018All we need is wine and music - With Micah, Jayden & Zitora - fortidsemne
- February 15th 2019: Cup of Stars - With Lonan
- February 17th 2019: Surprise Party - With, Alycia, Sebastian & Alexander
- February 18th 2019: I'm just doing my job - With Kyle
- February 19th 2019: A little hike to meet prince charming? I think not.- With Tidus
- February 20th 2019: About Yesterday - With Tidus
- February 20th 2019: That birthday party - With Kyle, Micah & Felicity
- February 20th 2019: The after party - With Kyle, Micah & Felicity
- February 21th 2019: About that... - With Alexander
- February 24th 2019A casual night for once - With Kyle
- February 28th 2019A little peace and quite - With Kyle 28/2
- February 27th 2019: A little peace and quite with Kyle
- February 28th 2019: I don't know how long I'll stay - With Stellan
- March 1st 2019: A warning - With Aurelia, Kyle & Dove
- March 2nd 2019: So this is the devil himself - With Lucifer, Kyle, Malia, Micah, Micah, Dove, Maelle & Aurelia
- March 2nd 2019: Who is in control - With Kyle
- March 6th 2019: Small happy moments - With Alexander and Kyle
- March 8th 2019: The night that changed everything - With Kyle
- March 8th 2019: I never apologized for what I did with Kyle
- March 9th 2019: You know nothing about my darkness - With Lucifer, Dove, Kyle & Bash
- March 11th 2019: Connection between banshees - With Tidus
- March 11th 2019: Body Browsing With Lucifer, Felicity & Micah
- March 13th 2019: So this is what you spend your time on - With Jonathan - 13/3
- March 13th 2019: So give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill this man - with Christian
- March 14th 2019: Ummm as your bestfriend I sure know too little - With Adria
- March 15th 2019: What a party - With Kyle, Felicity, Micah, Veronica, Jessalyn, Eleanor & Malia
- March 17th 2019: What a time to be alive, am I right? - with Amaryllis, Ramsay, Karmena, Vanya, Kyle, Alison & Levi
- March 18th 2019: Fluffy stuff - with Kyle
- March 19th 2019: I was meant to talk to your grandfather - With Francis
- March 21th 2019: Solution = Alcohol - With Amaya, Jayden, Felicity & Micah
- March 21th 2019: The one to break the curse - With Mary & Kyle - 21 / 3
- May 29th 2019: Breathing - with futurekids
- June 14th 2019: Tender hearts beat in sync with Kyle
- May 4th 2020: Just when you think you're saved - with Michael, Erin & Olivia

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: incase you want Abi back   incase you want Abi back Icon_minitime

incase you want Abi back
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» in case i want jez back

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: The magic starts here :: Hvem kender hvem-
Gå til: